Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4561 results found

1. I hate this app. I am going to move to another pdf app. Sick of the pop ups on my computer.. This use to be a great program

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. THIS TRIAL IS STUPID NOT ALLOWING ME TO EDIT MY PDF WITHOUT PUTTING MY CARD INFO!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Normally, when I start typing out the recipient a list of contact suggestions come up. This is no longer the case, and it's inconvenient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lisa,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. Flattered as I am by the 4 welcome emails, I struggled to complete a form using the software. I could not get it to put characters (text and ticks) in the centre of the boxes and had to move them around like that old gameshow with Bob Monkhouse, and even then they wouldnt stay exactly where i put them. when checking the document I had to change a couple of entries and that wasnt easy either because just clicking on the box wasnt accurate enough and I created extra boxes that I then had to delete. It took me more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Doug,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. You can go back to the legacy version of the software by unchecking the option "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures" in your Settings when you click on the User profile picture (Right upper corner).

Also, as for the centered character in the boxes, you can do that trick by double-clicking a text box and under Text format (Please see attached) select the second option.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. The adobe sign app does not work. The adobe sign web browser does not work.
    Please fix this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Aussie,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the software. We see you have previously sent a comment regarding something similar. Do not worry since we will work on this matter asap. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. I can't stand adobe atm. You've made it so difficult to simply print a PDF that I don't even want to use this program anymore. I can't center justify the document nor can I adjust the margins whenever I change the scale. It's either blown up beyond recognition or it's bleeding off the page. This is just awful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  View PDF files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. you have to remove the bugs for not having the "upgrading additional features" which is stuck at 90%; it does not let me work properly.
    Also, why is the Snipping tool not working with the Acrobat reader. My computer skills are not IT level so the answer found on the Internet are not helpful .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. you should collaborate with the deep translation plugin. it is too bad that there is no translation support in the adobe programme

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ronda,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with our product. We'd like to know what the issue is that that makes you want to cancel our services. We are always happy to help!

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. Nicht mal drucken kann der Scheiß inzwischen ordentlich - das war vor 40 Jahren schon besser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NON RIESCO A INVIARE IL FILE PER FIRMARE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Nicola, 

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. Would you be so kind to share with us the error that is displayed when you try to send the document? This way we can understand better the issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. What the heck Adobe? Your software is already clunky, but I use it because I love Adobe sign. I just sat with a customer while I sent an agreement for signing. It took the doc with my and her separate signature fields and assigned them both to her. I very carefully resent it making sure my signature field was assigned to me and it did it again. You made me look like an ignorant fool in front of my customer and you wasted my time with your poor mobile ap software. This was on my android phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Eric,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with our services. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Would you be so kind to send us the document you had issues with? 

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. limiting the errors, you guy had a glitch which deleted much of my work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. len peruuttanut tilauksen 28.12.2022
    Olette silti veloittanut tililtämme 21.8.2023
    20.28e.. Olkaa hyvä ja palauttaakaa summa
    ja sulkekaa tilaus
    Terv. Sähköasenus Taipale Oy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscription  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop it with making everything a cloud-based experience. It's lame and fails the user experience. It is not well-featured, and is not easy to use, and flat out doesn't work for saving files locally, for editing/fill&sign flow and ease of use, nor exporting PDFs. Get rid of the cloud **** and bring back a real app on a real hard drive. Your old app for acrobat pro was just fine. Then you had to make it "all online" and break it. I cannot even download PDF files anymore, the button doesn't work for "download".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jordan,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Would you be so kind to send us the document you are having issues with? And if possible, please tell us the steps you take to download a file.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. STOP REMOVING FUNCTIONALITY!!! I just want too use the legacy version of every app...the new updates are useless, controlling of my user experience to the extreme, buttons are obnoxious and harder to use, and, most importantly, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ANYMORE! The download button has zero functionality. Nothing opens, nothing downloads. I DO NOT WANT A CLOUD BASED EXPERIENCE! I PAY FOR THE APP TO BE ON MY HARD DRIVE, I WANT A FULL-FEATURED, UNDER-MY-CONTROL, ON-MY-HARD-DRIVE EXPERIENCE!!! This used to be the normal state of affairs. I now have to fill out a form in the could-based chrome window of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WHERE IS THE CROP TOOL?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ronald, 

Please find the Crop tool following the next steps:

1. In the home page
    2. Over over the "Edit" option from the fly out menu on the top header
    3. Under the title "Edit a PDF" select the option "Edit text & images"
    4. Upload a file
    5. On the left hand panel, under "Other options" you will find the crop tool

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team 

18. I don't want AI access or icon in my subscription. How do I remove it without damaging the software? Also I don't want all my pdf's saved in distiller. I want to just regular adobe pdf.. So far I don't like the newest version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Do not describe PDF to Word converter as "Free" when you in actuality require a subscription. This is why adobe is trash.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is nowhere to cancel my monthly plan. That's why more people don't subscribe. There needs to be a place where one can cancel their plan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 228 229
  • Don't see your idea?